Adorn yourself in this unique piece featuring an Edwardian diamond and ruby sword converted from an antique jabot pin to form the statement 'clasp' designed to be worn at the front of the necklace.
With 5 old-cut rubies creating a magical pop of colour between the 5 small sparkling rose-cut diamonds, the 3 tips of the handle are highlighted with luminous seed pearls.
Add your favourite lightweight charms to the sword to build up your look; you have endless styling options with this versatile piece.
High Carat Diamond And Ruby Sword Curb Chain Necklace
- Antique components
- Sword: 14ct gold and silver - Edwardian-era
- 5 old cut rubies, 5 rose-cut diamonds, 3 seed pearls
- Chain: 15-carat gold - Victorian-era
- Length: 19 inches
- Chain width: 3mm
- Sword: 2.40 inches long x 0.96 inches at the widest point
- Weight: 15.76 grams
- No legible hallmarks - small hand-engraved etching on the sword is illegible: all components have been professionally tested for their metal purity
- Very good antique condition, with some minor nibbles to a few diamonds, as to be expected with a piece of this age
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.