Only 2 custom orders are available in this chain!
Custom-made using this chunky antique 18-carat yellow gold watch chain, your chain ring will be made to your ring size, crafted by hand in our West London workshop. Order your normal ring size, and we will do the rest! (If you are unsure of your size, you can still order your ring - just enter 'TBC' for the size and follow up with us once you know what size you would like.)
This incredible chain features stunning chunky curb links that are 6.5mm wide and rise 3mm above the finger for maximum chain ring impact! Each link is beautifully hallmarked with a crown and "18" for 18-carat gold.
The flexible chain links mould to the shape of your finger, providing an extremely comfortable fit that looks and feels just as good when worn on its own or stacked with your other pieces.
Lucille has been mastering the art of chain ring designing and making for over a decade, so you can feel confident that your ring will be perfectly crafted and that your chain has been methodically selected for the purpose of ring forming. We only use the best quality chain with links that are ideal for moulding into a wearable and flexible ring.
Our trademarked Chain Ring Queen® rings have become integral to our signature style. Designed for everyday wear, our chain rings are timeless, wearable and hardy.
Please note that chain rings do not necessarily measure to the size ordered - our chain rings are made to fit, not made to measure, and because each chain is unique, they will all measure slightly differently on a mandrel.
We can't wait to make your beautiful chain ring for you!
Chunky Antique 18ct Gold Curb Chain Ring - 6.5mm Wide
- Chunky antique 18-carat yellow gold
- Circa 1918
- Chain width: 6.5mm
- Rise above the finger: 3mm
- Link thickness: 1.85mm
- Each link is stamped with a crown and "18"
- Individually handcrafted in Chiswick, London
- Made to order
- Ready to ship within 4 weeks from the order date
- Due to the Christmas period please note the following:
- Orders placed on or before December 4th 2023 will be ready to ship before Christmas.
- Orders placed between December 4th 2023 - December 11th 2023 will be ready to ship w/c January 8th 2024.
- Orders placed after December 11th 2023 will be ready to ship approximately 4 weeks from the order date, as standard.