This unique extender is made from several 9ct antique components including a chunky trombone link, chubby oval links, and with an antiqque bolt ring on one end and a removable modern bolt ring on the other end.
All links in this fabulous piece bear beautiful crisp stamps for 9-carat gold.
Detatch the removable bolt ring to wear the bolt on its own with your favourite charms and pendants.
Antique 9ct Gold Trombone Chain Extender With Removable 9ct Bolt Ring
- Antique components: Victorian era
- 9-carat gold
- Removable modern bolt ring on one end, antique bolt ring on the other end
- Each link stamped for 9ct gold
- Solid links (not hollow)
- Extender length (overall): 2.56 inches (65mm)
- Trombone link: 28mm x 8mm, 2.2mm thick
- Antique bolt ring: 12mm external diameter
- Removable bolt ring: 10.5mm external diameter, 3mm thick
- Excellent condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.