This fabulous antique trombone chain packs a punch at over 59grams and with chunky links, each one beautifully stamped with 9.375 to show the purity for 9-carat gold.
The two matching dog clip clasps can be worn at the front with the t-bar attached, or at the back with the trombone links taking centre stage at the front. The removable t-bar boasts a section of double links which enhances this unique design, and is attached to a large bolt ring clasp that can easily be attached to any of the other chains in your collection.
This versatile antique chain can be worn at 16.5 inches or at the slightly longer length of 17 inches using the t-bar to extend the chain.
Antique 9ct Gold Chunky Trombone Chain With Dog Clips And Removable T-Bar
- 9-carat antique gold
- Length: 16.5 inches, or 17 inches using the t-bar chain as an extender
- Weight: 59.7 grams
- Trombone links: 28mm x 8mm
- All links are approx 2.5mm thick
- Each link stamped '9.375' for 9-carat gold
- 2 dog clips, 1 bolt ring and removable t-bar
- Antique: Victorian era