This perfect pairing combines an antique 18-carat gold trombone chain with an antique 18-carat gold wide curb chain extender, bringing this fabulous necklace to an overall length of 19.25 inches. A dream!
The set is made even more special with the addition of a fancy knot link t-bar that can also be utilised as a short extender by attaching the dog clip of the chain or extender to the large bail of the t-bar, providing even more length when needed.
An incredibly versatile necklace, each piece in the set can be used individually, so you can wear the chain with your other extenders and the t-bar pendant and curb chain extender with your other chains.
Each link of this remarkable watch chain is meticulously forged from 18ct solid gold and stamped with a crown and "18" (the links are all solid, not hollow). One link on the main chain also bears the stamp for Chester and the date letter, slightly faded but likely for 1892.
We have refurbished some of the trombone links to build them up where they were worn down due to age, so there are areas of the chain that are a slightly more vibrant yellow gold colour as we used modern recycled gold to refurbish those links. The colour difference is not noticeable at all when the chain is worn; it is only when you study it lying flat that you can see a slight variation in the gold colour as the antique gold is a softer, less vibrant yellow gold colour.
The chunky swivel t-bar set with its intricately formed knot links finishes the piece beautifully.
We are literally obsessed with this one-of-a-kind conversion design, and we know you will be too!
Antique 18ct Gold Trombone Chain With Wide Curb Chain Extender And Fancy T-Bar
- Antique: Victorian era (circa 1892)
- 18-carat gold
- All links, dog clip and t-bar stamped with a crown and "18"
- Length with extender: 19.25 inches
- Length of chain without extender: 15.15 inches
- Trombone links: 27mm x 7mm (2mm thick)
- Swivel dog clip (chain): 23mm
- Bolt ring (chain): 11.5mm
- Extender length: 4.10 inches
- Extender width: 7mm
- Chunky swivel t-bar: 38mm, 3mm thick
- T-bar drop: 31mm
- Weight: 64.95 grams
- Hallmarks: Chester hallmarks, date letter slightly faded but likely 1892. Each chain link is stamped with a crown and "18", including the chain extender links.
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship from w/c January 8th, 2024
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.