This fabulous 18ct yellow gold antique t-bar has been upgraded in our unique signature style, with two dazzling diamonds set back-to-back under the bar of the pendant.
The diamonds, approx 4mm in diameter in their setting, are repurposed from antique earrings. They are varied old-cuts, one being an old-mine cut (0.125cts) and the other an old European cut (0.155cts). Both are bright and sparkle beautifully as the light travels through them.
You get two different looks with each side of the t-bar, as the diamonds vary slightly in colour, with the old Mine cut being brighter and the old European cut diamond being light grey in colour.
A must-have addition to your jewellery collection!
Antique 18ct Gold T-Bar Pendant with Two Diamonds
- Antique: Victorian era
- 18ct gold
- 2 repurposed antique diamonds
- Old Mine cut diamond: 0.125cts
- Old European cut diamond: 0.155cts
- Diamonds measure 4mm in the setting
- T-bar length: 35mm, 3mm thick
- Drop: 22m from bail
- Weight: 3.38g
- T-bar and bails all stamped for 18ct gold
- Very good antique condition. One small, shallow chip on the surface of the table of the old-mine cut diamond, typically found on repurposed antique diamonds of this age; only noticeable under magnification.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.