What could be better than one chunky link style?... THREE chunky link styles incorporated into one chain, of course!
This antique dream combines curb links, rollerball links and a statement trombone link featuring a repurposed vintage old-cushion cut diamond set 'floating' in the centre.
All metal components of this fabulous piece are solid 18-carat gold and date to the Victorian era.
The big bolt ring and chunky dog clip finish the piece wonderfully, allowing you to add your favourite charms and pendants to this already exceptional repurposed watch chain necklace.
Antique 18ct Gold Mixed Link Chain NecklaceWith Diamond Trombone Link
- Antique: Victorian-era components
- 18ct yellow gold
- Mixed-links: Curb, rollerball and trombone
- Old-cushion cut diamond (approx 0.20ct, 3.75mm x 3mm)
- Length: 17.5 inches
- Width: 22mm
- Bolt ring: 12mm (16mm including the bail)
- Dog clip: 22mm
- Weight: 53.69g
- Hallmarks: Curb links all stamped with a crown and "18", as is the trombone link
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from the date of your order.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.