This rare antique evil eye pendant is crafted in 18-carat gold, with vibrant blue and white enamel, a stunning rose-cut diamond set in the centre, and a chunky 18ct gold bail.
Converted from the clasp of a Georgian necklace, the diamond is foil-backed, allowing it to sparkle under candlelight, as many pieces of this era were designed to do.
The bright, sparkling rose-cut diamond has excellent cut and clarity and, in some light, appears to be the colour of a fancy brown diamond due to a small area of discolouration to the foil behind the diamond, which adds to the beauty of this wonderful piece.
The evil eye is a symbol that's believed to protect against negative energy, evil spirits, and bad luck; you will love styling this protective talisman into your neckmess.
Antique 18ct Gold Evil Eye Enamel Pendant With Rose-Cut Diamond
- Antique: Georgian
- 18ct gold with blue and white enamel
- Rose-cut diamond: 4.4mm x 3.6mm
- Length: 12.8mm (excluding bail)
- Width: 17.10mm
- Depth: 2mm
- Drop (including bail): 21.5mm
- Bail: 8mm diameter, 1mm thick
- Weight: 2.45g
- Excellent antique condition, with only some discolouration to the foil behind the diamond, which adds to the beauty, making the diamond appear fancy colour.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.