An incredibly unique conversion design featuring an old cushion cut diamond slider charm that moves freely on the elongated fancy trombone link.
Similar in appearance to an old mine cut, this bright dazzling old cushion cut diamond has a deep pavilion, high crown, open culet, small table and plenty of sparkling facets.
All components in this stunning design are repurposed from several antique jewels aside from the slider charm setting, which has been exquisitely handcrafted to perfectly fit the fancy trombone link.
Each chunky link is solid (not hollow) and stamped with '18' and a crown depicting 18-carat gold.
The strong and secure swivel dog clip clasp is in excellent condition and adds the perfect finishing touch to this useful and versatile piece, allowing you to connect it to your favourite chains easily.
This stunning diamond extender is a buttery yellow gold colour that pairs well with both modern and antique gold tones.
Antique 18ct Gold Fancy Trombone Extender With Old Cut Diamond Slider Charm
- Antique Victorian era components (circa 1880-1900)
- 18-carat gold
- Old cushion cut diamond (4.5mm in setting, 0.17cts)
- Extender length: 59mm / 2.32 inches
- Trombone link: 30mm x 7mm, 2mm thick
- Slider charm width: 7.5mm
- All links and dog clip stamped "18" with a crown
- Swivel dog clip: 23mm
- Weight: 7.23g
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.