This wonderful antique curb chain ring boasts a beautiful white Australian opal cabochon (0.412cts) bezel set in 18-carat gold.
After ordering, the ring will be finished to ensure it is made to the perfect size - you can order any size up to a US 7 / UK O.
The curb chain has slim solid gold links (not hollow), approx 4.5mm wide, with stamps for 18ct gold on each link. Dating to circa 1909, many of the stamps on the links are faded due to age.
The flexible chain links mould to the shape of your finger, providing an extremely comfortable fit that looks and feels just as good when worn on its own or stacked with your other pieces.
Our trademarked Chain Ring Queen® rings have become integral to our signature style. Designed for everyday wear, our chain rings are timeless, wearable and hardy.
Antique 18ct Gold Chain Ring With Opal Cabochon
- Antique 18-carat gold chain, circa 1909-1910
- Opal cabochon, Australian opal (0.412cts)
- Order your normal ring size, any size up to a US 7 / UK O
- Chain width: 4.5mm
- Rise from the finger: 3mm (opal), 2mm (chain)
- Link thickness: 1mm
- Opal: 7mm x 5mm
- Each link is stamped with a crown and "18" although many stamps are faded, the Chester hallmark and date letter is still crisp and clear
- Ready to ship within 2 weeks from order date
- Please note, due to the Christmas period we will not be shipping orders between December 23rd - January 1st 2024.