This exquisite pendant features a yellow rose-cut diamond bezel set proudly in its centre, the pear-shaped diamond flawlessly complementing the angular arrowhead pendant.
Crafted entirely by hand, the 18-carat gold arrowhead catches the light beautifully, drawing your focus into the sensational rose-cut diamond.
The natural diamond is a vintage stone individually selected for this design due to its immaculate condition and excellent cut, clarity and colour.
Assayed by the prestigious London Assay Office, this striking arrowhead pendant in this has full UK hallmarks, including the special commemorative mark in celebration of Her Majesty The Queens Platinum Jubilee.
18ct Gold Arrowhead Pendant With Rose-Cut Diamond
- 18-carat yellow gold
- Rose-cut yellow diamond (vintage)
- Pendant length: 24mm including bail
- Pendant width: 12mm at widest point
- Oval bail: 8mm x 5.5mm external diameter (7mm x 4.5mm internal diameter)
- Weight (approx): 1.1g
- Full UK Hallmarks from the London Assay Office
- Hallmark includes the Platinum Jubilee commemorative mark
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.